The 2014 Basic Training Program is fast approaching.
Interested gardeners are required to attend one orientation meeting:
Saturday, March 22nd 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. or
Saturday, March 29th 1:00 - 3:00 p.m. or
Saturday, April 5th 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
Location: Orchard Plaza, McIntosh Properties, 1980 Cooper Road, Suite 201, Kelowna.
For more information and to RSVP please contact us at:
For more details including the program dates, costs and topics please click on the pdf attachment below.
PHOTO KEY (all photos on this page are from the 2012 Basic Training Program):
Above - Soil Sciences with Dean Dack at his Classic Compost farm
Below (top to bottom):
- getting our hands dirty and learning to roll our soil at the historic Benvoulin Church
- Top Pruner competition at Dogwood Nursery with Ken Salvail of Ken's Horticultural Services and Ed Petersen from the Kelowna Bonsai Club
- at Kasugai Garden with Thor Clausen from Bartlett Tree Services
- touring the organic Sunshine Farm with Jon Alcock and Bob McCoubrey
- scavenger hunt with Kathryn McCourt at the unH20 Demonstration Garden
|Brochure 2014_1.pdf||84.48 KB|