Jo-Ann Canning, well known Master Gardener , shares her Gardener's Spring Planting Calendar - A Week by Week Guide to Sowing Seeds just in time for this year's start. Thanks to Harrowsmith Country Life, West Coast Seeds, and Agriculture Canada for ideas, climate data and some text.
- Gardener's Spring Planting Calendar here or on the PDF file below for easy INDOOR and OUTDOOR suggestions for each week from end-January to mid-May.
- Both PDF print nicely on both sides of an 8 x 11 sheet of paper
- Point by point bullets make it easy reading
--------------------------------HOW-TO-TIPS: Calculate Your Climate Zone and Planting Dates
1. Find your gardening climate zone from one of these websites
- b. http://www.sunset.com/garden/climate-zones/
2. Go to the Old Farmer's Almanac website @ www.Almanac.com then the gardening tab & follow the menu to Frost Dates Calculator
3.Count backwards on your calendar, and fill in the blanks. Ta-Da!
4. Download the Universal Spring Planting Calendar PDF Here
MORE Great Info:
SUMMER PLANTING OF WINTER VEG http://www.mgabc.org/content/winter-vegetables-printable-pdfs
SEE THIS LINK FOR GREAT INFO FROM SOME OF OUR MGs http://www.mgabc.org/content/february-march-april-look-our-gardens-winte...